If you do nothing other than read pages or download information, we will capture and store some information about your visit. This information will not identify you, it relates to:
- the internet domain (phloconnect.com) and IP address from which you access the website;
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Firefox etc) and operating system you use (Windows 10, Mac OS, Linux);
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visit;
- the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
To see a list of our partners, to check how your data might be used and to update your preferences please visit our Cookie preferences page.
What do we use the information for?
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know the identities of people who visit our marketing website. You can view the cookies we set at the end of this document.
Embedded content and managing cookies
On some pages we embed video such as YouTube or provide links to popular social media sites such as Twitter and LinkedIn. These services may set cookies on your device. These cookies are called ‘third party cookies’ and are beyond the control of Phlo Technologies.
When you navigate to another site, we advise that you read the privacy notice relating to that website.
Cookies we use
We use different categories of cookies according to need. They are managed using our cookie consent management system. If you consent to accepting cookies, they fall into one of the following categories.
- These cookies enable basic functions like page navigation, web chat and access to secure areas of the website. These cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Preference cookies (e.g. for storing your site preferences, tracking A/B test results, personalizing our website for you).
- These cookies remember information that changes the way our website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. They enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalised experience on our site based on your previous visits and selections. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
Statistics cookies (used for data analytics and interaction measurements).
- These cookies let us understand how , when and from where visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information to measurement systems. They allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Marketing cookies (for marketing and customer engagement activities).
- Marketing cookies enable personalised content to be displayed based on the characteristics of individual visitors. This can include visitor characteristics such as where they are coming from, what content they have seen, and frequently visited document types. These cookies may be set through our site by our marketing partners. They can be used and shared by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. This is based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Social media and third party cookies.
- These cookies are required by third party applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn when you visit their sites from ours. These cookies may be set through our site by our business partners. These third party cookies are beyond the control of Phlo Technologies. When you navigate to another site from our sites, we advise that you read the privacy notice relating to that website.
Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks across devices and marketing channels. Expiry time is browser session duration.
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expiry time is 2 years.
Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Expiry time is 2 years.
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Expiry time is 1 day.
Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. Expiry time is 1 day.
Social media and third party cookies
We use YouTube to host our video content, which delivers its own set of cookies. Similarly, our website presents a Trustpilot widget that delivers its own cookie.
We do not currently use any other additional cookies.